Subject: Savannah Account Registration
Date: 2018-11-15 14:04
From: invalid.nore...@gnu.org
To: swedebu...@riseup.net

Thank you for registering on the Savannah web site.
(Your login is not mentioned in this mail to prevent account creation by
robots.)

In order to complete your registration, visit the following URL:
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/verify.php?confirm_hash=4ef6c5069b516aa2

Enjoy the site.

-- the Savannah team.

P.S. Your password is now stored in hashed form
in the Savannah database. For better security we advise you to register
an encryption-capable GPG key and enable encryption when sending
password
reset
messages (if you do, please request password reset and make sure that
you
actually can read those messages).

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/