Update of sr #109628 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

That is strange.  You have checked the box.  That should have triggered the
creation of the repository okay.  As recently as two days ago a new repository
was created in that way. I don't see why it isn't being created automatically.
You have done everything correctly.

I created the repository manually. Will figure this out without you needing to
wait for that part of things. Thank you for submitting a ticket to get this
fixed.

Please let us know that you are using it so that we will know it you are good
to go.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109628>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/