A message to GNU Staff

I kindly ask everyone to take into consideration that there is a clear abuse at
GNU! First they deleted my account without any notice second FASCISTS
harrashing me and trying to discredit my work on public mailing lists!

Pavel Kharitonov and Alfred M. Szmidt are nothing more than fascists who
interfere with my personal work instead of focusing on GNU related work.

Pavel Kharitonov and Alfred M. Szmidt posted public messages while is NOT
intended to be public and so I publicly condemn fascist shitheads! I hope this
message will go public just as all other message at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2019-03/msg00000.html

I asked help from Richard Stallman and shortly after tha fascist Pavel
Kharitonov jumped quily to talk about personal thing NOT RELATED TO GNU AT ALL!
Shortly after another fascist Alfred M. Szmidt also joined and started posting
shit publicly at GNU.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IF NOT ABUSE? FUCKING FASCISTS!

Now I post my response to the fascists publicly! Motherfuckers!

Alfred M. Szmidt <a...@gnu.org> wrote ..