Update of sr #109712 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you very much for the report.  You are the second report of this problem
and therefore I have been working to understand and resolve the problem today.
 I am just now understanding it and I am working on it at this time.

No commits have been permanently lost.  However through an error in data
sync'ing during a previous service migration there were 18 projects with
unsync'd data.  This is one of those 18.

I am very close to having a resolution and will post another update as soon as
this is done.  Obviously I want to keep moving before the problem becomes
bigger.  Thank you for your understanding while I continue to scramble madly.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?109712>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/