                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves or
discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11652> page*,
accessible only to site administrators, effectively *logged as site
administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration

= Registration Details =

* Name: *bmoria*
* System Name:  *bmoria*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

A variant of the roguelike game Moria that adds many improvements over the
original game.  Based on gmoria.

==== Other Software Required: ====
ncurses - MIT License - https://www.gnu.org/software/ncurses/

==== Other Comments: ====
the tarball is simply the latest gmoria that serves as a starting point.
gmoria is a project that is already hosted here on savannah.

we've been using an external bugzilla to keep our patches.

==== Tarball URL: ====

  Message sent via/by Savannah