I think there is no more file like this. It was coming from another package
from which I copied it, and my script added the Copyright header... So I
replaced the INSTALL file by one that should be alright (I've not found the
autoconf one, so it's the GSL one, project in which I have contributed).

Thank you again for supporting all this mistakes, but its my first project
onto real GNU rules, and I learn for the next ones.

(file #41859)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: gdsl-1.8.tar.gz                Size:1921 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14578>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/