             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello, Christian!

I'd be happy to review your submission, but even before I can look into your
tarball I encounter two fundamental issues about it.

First, Savannah is a forge for free software, we don't support open source,
whereas your package name is _open_jardin.

Second, Savannah is the principal forge for the GNU project, therefore we call
for giving the GNU project the credit it deserves, in particular, calling the
operating system GNU/Linux rather than Linux.

This is why I have to cancel your submission.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14837>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/