Follow-up Comment #30, task #14667 (project administration):

> Either they have a valid copyright and license notice or otherwise stated

Notes like "licensed under the terms of GNU GPLv3+" are not clear enough,
could you use a form recommended <>
by the GNU project?

Some files like docs/images/ags_ffplayer.png still lack copyright notices, and
the form of the "copyright notice" for the others is not valid, like
"copyright provided by Stefan Sauer", please check what a copyright notice
should look like
<>. (Note
that the README file should be located in the same directory as the files
whose notices it includes.)

I'm sorry I have to cite these documents since you must had read them before
you offered your package for the GNU project.

> Just found 4 files without any:
> But only this one is included in the tarball:

Why are the 3 other included in VCS? Strictly speaking, you distribute them.
Why do you make your repository technically undistributable?

> It is a file produced by GSequencer and used by the unit-tests.
> I think mention it in the README would be fine because the
> application doesn't support adding license notes.

I agree.

  Message sent via/by Savannah