Hi,

I checked CVS/Root out as you said and I tried to checked out again but stills
not working. Second time I wiped folder and checked out again but stills not
working. For some weird reason cvs is trying to upload into
/web/dhcpdtui/dhcpdtui/ instead /web/dhcpdtui/

~/savannah/web $ cvs -z3 -d:ext:n...@cvs.savannah.nongnu.org:/web/dhcpdtui co
dhcpdtui
Enter passphrase for key '/home/gnu/.ssh/id_rsa':
cvs checkout: Updating dhcpdtui

~/savannah/web/dhcpdtui $ cvs commit
cvs commit: Examining .
Enter passphrase for key '/home/gnu/.ssh/id_rsa':
cvs commit: ERROR: cannot write file /web/dhcpdtui/dhcpdtui/big.html,v:
Permission denied
cvs commit: ERROR: cannot write file /web/dhcpdtui/dhcpdtui/index.html,v:
Permission denied
cvs commit: ERROR: cannot write file /web/dhcpdtui/dhcpdtui/main.png,v:
Permission denied
cvs commit: ERROR: cannot write file /web/dhcpdtui/dhcpdtui/menu.html,v:
Permission denied
cvs commit: ERROR: cannot write file /web/dhcpdtui/dhcpdtui/splash.png,v:
Permission denied
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsQtXqSO

~/savannah/web/dhcpdtui $ cat CVS/Root
:ext:n...@cvs.savannah.nongnu.org:/web/dhcpdtui

~/savannah/web/dhcpdtui $ cat CVS/Repository
dhcpdtui

Thank you very much
Victor C

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14870>