Follow-up Comment #2, task #16538 (group administration):

[comment #1 комментарий №1:]
> First, you should determine the license of your package.  Currently, your
source files say it's GPLv3 or later, while README.md says it's the Expat
license, and your submission mentions it's actually not the Expat license but
a license derived from it.

> Then, the licenses are written to be followed.  When you copy other people's
licensed work, you should check the requirements and follow them.  In
particular, this applies to texor.c.  sh.c is a special case because the
original work is dedicated to public domain.  You correctly mention the
author, but I'd like to recommend additionally copying the exact text of the
dedication to the file.

> Please read [//savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/] once again; and
until you are really familiar with licensing issues, I suggest that you should
choose your licenses from our list, without any modifications.

Oh, I forgot to update README, i will send new README before midnight(UTC+3)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16538>

Сообщение отправлено по Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/