Follow-up Comment #2, task #16542 (group administration):

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> A few files in your tarball miss valid copyright and license notices;

The files that don't contain copyright and license notices are generated. Does
copyright apply to generated files?

For example, I took GNU binutils, I wrote a script that extracts the encoding
of ARM64 constants and I put the result to the files arm64-w.inc and
arm64-x.inc. Who owns the copyright of these files? Me? Binutils authors?
Nobody (because a table of numbers can't be copyrighted)? Please, describe how
to properly attribute copyright in cases like this.

> in those that do include a copyright notice, its form doesn't match what we
> use.  Please check //savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/.

ok, I can fix that.

> [comment #0 original submission:]
> > == Other Comments: ==
> > I would like to host the Ajla git repository on Savannah.
>
> We don't require all parts of the project to be hosted at Savannah, but we
expect that
> it will be used primarily (e.g. not as a mirror or backup).

I intend to use the domain www.ajla-lang.cz as the primary home page of the
Ajla project.

But I also need git hosting and I would use Savannah for that - Savannah
wouldn't be mirror or backup, it would be the main git repository for Ajla
(while the WWW homepage would be www.ajla-lang.cz) - is it OK to use it this
way?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16542>

Message sent via Savannah