Marcus Müller wrote:
> https://git0.savannah.gnu.org is unusable at the moment, since the SSL
> certificate is for bzr.savannah.gnu.org; noticed that when trying to
> clone the autoconf repo.

You have a typo in your URL.  You are using git0.savannah.gnu.org but
that is the underlying node hostname.  You should be using the virtual
name git.savannah.gnu.org, without the "0" part.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=autoconf

Where did you see git0.savannah.gnu.org documented so that this may be
corrected?

> See openssl output below:
> Could someone please fix that by getting a Let's Encrypt cert for the
> actual git0 subdomain?

Regardless of the typo we appreciate the reports. :-)

BTW...  We are already using Let's Encrypt certificates for all of the
site certificates.

Thanks,
Bob