hi, i have a script that "fallbacks" between a playlist and a live
stream. I am having this live stream and when i end it (disconnect from
the icecast server) the playlist starts. So far everything is ok. But
the thing is that the playlist starts from the "middle" of a song. I
mean it seams to me that the playlist is already being streamed (somehow
somewhere - i guess this is the way you have built it, read the playlist
and start playing it) and the exact time i stop my live stream the
playlist starts at the point it "is". Is there any way to start the
playlist from  the beggining and not from the middle of some song?
Should this have to do with "length" in the playlist command? Is there
any way to achieve this thing (to start the streaming of the playlist
from the beggining of it every time)?
Thank you in advance
Nick