In your first mail you said that your script had just the
request.dynamic(), then you were talking about skip_blank and other
features. What do you have now? You should try to spot the difference
between your script and the minimal experiment that works.

Also, I was thinking of another possible problem: permissions. I often
get tricked by that: I run an experiment as user dbaelde, it works,
then I run liquidsoap using /etc/init.d/liquidsoap and forget that it
runs with user liquidsoap, which may not have the same permissions..
--
David