Hi !

Thanks for your nice comments on liquidsoap !

Le jeudi 30 juillet 2009 23:42:30, Artur Skupienski - DJ a écrit :
>  I only interested: transcode my current stream 128kbps to AAC+ (Icecast)
>  using liquidsoap, without any other features, like plalists, crossfades
>  etc.

(Sorry, quick answer due to lack of time..)

A very basic way to acheive that is:

8<-------------------->8
# The source
s = input.http("http://server:8000/mount";)

# output
output.icecast.aacplusenc(s,mount="source.aac",password=XXX,host="server")

This needs liquidsoap SVN for a proper support of aac+, and also the
aacplusenc binary, available as a package in debian-multimedia repositories
for instance...

Please ask for more details if needed :)

Cheers,

Romain