Hello,

I'm a new user of Savonet (which I find truly flexible and powerful).
But I'm struggling to get a simple sequence working, (e.g):

12h00 clock
12h05 track_a
12h10 track_c

13h00 clock
13h05 track_b
13h10 track_d

Between tracks, there's a playlist. I'm trying with 'switch', but not
getting the above. I would like, if possible, to have track_a and
track_b from one playlist (ordered); the same with track_{c,d}.

I'd appreciate any pointers on this. Couldn't yet find in the
documentation what I need.

Thank you,
Ari Constancio