Hello,

Till in my dev for live session. It sounds that following the software used for
the broadcast, the metadata are not the same.

I did my test using SAM Broadcast and I get
quote(meta["title"]) to get the title
quote(meta["artist"]) to get the performer
quote(meta["duration"]) to get the sound duration

Using Winamp, I get title and artist but no duration.

What are the other meta available in liquidsoap : album ? other ones ?

TIA,

Jef