Not really I must say.  I did a small test where I was unable to hear
sound but everything seemed to be ok.  I then had another project and
some holidays which brings me today.

We are now using a little hack over mplayer which does not do
everything as well as liquidsoap but works for now.  (But I can't wait
to be able to reintroduce liquidsoap on our streams!)

Yours,
Simon