Hi there,

I've setup a input.behavior on my server

live =
input.harbor("test-harbor",port=8080,user="source",password="*****",logfile="log.txt")

It have his fallback with a local playlist

# fallback
files = mksafe(playlist("playlist.txt"))

radio = fallback(track_sensitive=false,[live,files])

And then output.icecast(%mp3) to my icecast2 server

Great...

But...

When I stream on /test-harbor with liquidsoap (on another computer) it works
perfectly

But when using another software (either Nicecast on my Mac or VirtualDJ on
my windows) with the same parameters I'm unable to login...

Is this something special to do ?

http://cl.ly/1H3x2i0V2G4213181q2r

Is this something special to do ?

With those software I'm able to stream to the IceCast2 server on the same
computer