2011/10/1 The Darkener <thedarke...@logicalnetworking.net>:
> On 09/30/2011 03:43 PM, Romain Beauxis wrote:
>> It was supposed to be functional, at least minus the bugs that have
>> been corrected since then :-)
>>
>> What kind of trouble do you have with it?
>>

> IIRC it simply didn't connect when I configured it. If it was present in
> 0.9.2, I probably just misconfigured it (it was the first time for me!).
> Right now live broadcasting is working with Icecast2 fallback-mount
> function. Of course, with the awesomeness of liquidsoap being able to do
> all sorts of fun things with transitions, etc. I'm going to be giving it
> another try very soon. :) Thank you for your very quick response!

Hmmm.. Usual caveat: default harbor port is 8005. Also, for shoutcast
clients, you need to enable shoutcast protocol:
  set("harbor.icy", true)
And configure your clients to connect to port 8006 (port+1 in general)

(Just in to warn in advance: if you switch to 1.0.0 later, all these
parameters have been move to parameters of each input.harbor..)

Romain