Hi Romain

>>I have one question: are the trouble your experience cause by the
transitions in this script or were you trying other transitions?

Yes the trouble only appears with the live http source used. When I use
physical files based on a m3u playlist everything works fine with the
script attached. but - for workflow reasons - I need to be able to use the
http source as a primary source.

thanks
Alex