Ok, that bug seems to be known and fixed:

https://github.com/savonet/shine/commit/0025bb843c4431b1d294944a6c37d4aa1b3e67c1

You need to upgrade shine (not ocaml-shine) to that fixed version. I
don't know if Romain and Samuel release new versions of libshine,
apart from the git repo.

Cheers,

David

David