Hi,

We made strip_blank return an active source after some enhancement of
type inference by Samuel... we knew it was still not perfect, but
didn't expect that it would strike so soon. One solution for you woule
be to annotate your list reference with its type, e.g. blah = ref (...
: active_source) unfortunately active_source is not available in type
annotations yet. So we have two choices: allow this type annotation
(which is a good idea anyway) or revert strip_blank to return a normal
source for now. I should be able to deal with this in a few days but
not right now unfortunately -- Romain, Sam, don't hesitate to step in
before that.

Cheers,

David

David