Hello,

I recently built a new system with liquidsoap via OPAM, and it was a
breeze. Based on previous experiences a few years ago, when I had to
install and compile a bunch of things to get everything to work (such as
aac encoding), it's much easier. Congrats on the major improvement.

However I'm stumbling upon an issue with liquidsoap-daemon.
As I noticed the radio wasn't running after system reboots, I did the
following :

*liquidsoap@machine*:*~*$ /etc/init.d/liquidsoap-daemon restart
Stopping liquidsoap... /etc/init.d/liquidsoap-daemon: 26: kill: No such
process

OK
PID file still present! Remove it if daemon isn't running..

When I remove the pid file myself, then it does launch properly :

*liquidsoap@machine*:*~*$ rm ~/liquidsoap-daemon/pid/run.pid
*liquidsoap@**machine*:*~*$ /etc/init.d/liquidsoap-daemon restart
No liquidsoap daemon running..
Starting liquidsoap... OK

The issue will happen again, each and every time the daemon is expected to
run again, such as after a system reboot.
Any ideas ?

Thanks,
--
Yoann Ferret