I found the example "Notify when a song is played":

"Once the stream is started, we may want to be able to keep track of the
songs that are played, for instance to display this information on a

Can me someone please explain how it works?

There is no info about the using on a website. I'm searching a way to
store the start of each new file in a database and it seems this could
be a way to do this but I don't have clue where/how I can use it. Where
it will be passed? Exists a XML response of liquidsoap?

Thanks in advance.

Savonet-users mailing list