Thanks for your response. I'm still quite puzzled by this issue to be
honest. Memory management is one of the core and solid feature of the OCaml
compiler and there hasn't been any issues with other architectures. Either
the cross-compiler has something seriously wrong or there's something
specific about the way win32 reports memory usage.

I wonder if there are any other users here using the recent win32 builds
and experiencing similar issue.

Romain