Le dim. 16 sept. 2018 à 11:27, sébastien dagnicourt <
sebastien.dagnico...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Yes, I saw that and I had already the same idea ;)
> No more luck ...
>
> How liquidsoap knows that the script got the playlist ? I mean, does the
temp file is known by liquidsoap ?
> I saw in other examples that people are doing something like
get_process_line("") to have the result of the command.

Liquidsoap generates the tmp file name, creates a temp file and passes it
to the process as the $(output) argument and then waits for the process to
terminate.

Looking at your script and considering your issue, it must be that the line:
  oc.get_file(f, fd)
never returns, since adding exit(0) after it doesn't solve the problem.

To double check on that you may want to add a print statement too and see
if it shows up in the logs.

Another thing to check is that perhaps the process returns but the request
resolution fails later in the process. You may want to enable the telnet
server:
  set("server.telnet",true)
and check on the request's trace as explained before. There you should have
the full logs of the request resolution.

Romain