Hi all,

We are aware of the issues with rotate. A fix has been pushed to the
`v2.0.1` bugfix branch. We will release it shortly, maybe early next month.
Meanwhile, y'all can install it locally using `opam pin` or find a build of
the latest commit in our actions tab on github. As of now this is the
latest one: https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/actions/runs/1342462013

Romain