Pranas, I had already checked spam folder earlier, and it's not there.
Perhaps you can resend?  Then we can continue discussion there and not clog
up this thread anymore!

I have work and a music gig today, so I will look over all of your messages
and comment accordingly either later tonight or tomorrow.