On Thu, 21 May 2020, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

Oh, i misunderstand your questions Rich i thought it was dealing with
queue files (generated by sqg), but instead you mean as build queue (which
is standard operation by sbopkg). Sorry for that.

Willy,

E-mail communications are easier to mis-read than are face-to-face oral
communications. Apology not necessary.

Yes, as KRT mentioned, if sbopkg find a different VERSION OR BUILD, it
will add it to the queue to build. You can simply check it on
https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/ to see whether you need to
rebuild or not. In this case, for gnucash, it's here:
https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?id=9c270f89fd886c80e031ff3930f3c923a9f6abb4

As you can see, the maintainer decided to bump the BUILD number to 2, so
sbopkg will detect this and add it to list of updates.

Thank you. This confirms that when I see a package on the list of updates
with the same version number as the installed package I'll just unselect it.
A build number change for the same application version is not important to
me.

Stay well,

Rich