Hi,

I'm a software engineer with a strong interest in
computer security, and I would like to follow the
conversation between SD Magazine and Bruce Schneier,
but because it looks like it'll be a video-conference,
and doesn't seem to be text based, I would really
appreciate it if someone here could please kindly
transcribe or give a summary of the insightful things
that were discussed in this conversation (that hasn't
been brought up in the sc-l forum already).

Thanks!

Ben Pick

=====
|Benjamin A. Pick         [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| It ain't over 'till it's over - Yogi Berra |