Okay, if we are so keen to make distinctions, how about this one?

In the recent WMF 0day, it was indeed a feature. But it was a security vulnerability non-the-less. PR-ing it as a feature was indeed, PR.

Cisco released a security advisory, advising that a default root password is a "vulnerability" rather than a built-in feature. :)

It seems that people often enjoy making the distinction for putting the right spin on things. Myself, I like this quote:
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature".
A spin on Arthur C. Clarke's 3rd law.

I learned just a few months ago (last year :) ) that it was coined 20 years ago by someone many of us know: Rich Kulawiec.

What is your take on this, should this be a huge argument as well? :)

        Gadi.