From:   McGovern, James F (HTSC, IT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, May 16, 2007 03:08 PM Eastern Standard Time
To:     SC-L@securecoding.org
Subject:        [SC-L] Darkreading: Secure Coding Certification

Maybe the test shouldn't focus on code at all? If we can agree that many flaws
are found at design time even before code is written (Yes, most folks still use
waterfall approaches but that is a different debate) then why can't questions
occur at this level?

If we follow the trend of IT at large, we would understand that lots of
"coding" is going outside of the United States but architecture and design for
the most part is still onshore, it has the potential for a bigger impact,
access to more capital and therefore should come first.

destroy all copies.