On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 6:43 AM, Benjamin Tomhave
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I had just a quick query for everyone out there, with an attached thought.
>
>  How many security and/or secure coding professionals are prevalently
>  involved with the SXSW conference this week? I know, I know... it's a big
>  party for developers - particularly the Web 2.0 clique - but I'm just
>  curious.

On a related note a quick perusal of the JavaOne conference tracks
doesn't show a lot of content in this area either.  Is this due to a
lack of interest, or people in the security world not pitching talks
to the development conference organizer?

--
Andy Steingruebl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]