hi sc-l,

>From time to time on this list, we discuss how to take the software security
>message to a wider audience.  Who better to ask that question of than a
>popular USA Today reporter?   Jon Swartz just so happens to be one of those.
>He's covered security for a long time and won many accolades for his work.  He
>Just wrote a book called "Zero Day Threat" about cybercrime that's well worth
>checking out.

Hope you enjoy this episode:
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-025/

By the way, unfortunately this show has the poorest sound quality we've ever
managed to scrape up on silver bullet.  We put a new laptop in the mix.
Needless to say, using Dell products in your audio chain is a really bad idea!
It won't happen again.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague