hi sc-l,

This morning we released the second episode of the Reality Check Podcast.  This
month's victim is Jim Routh, CISO of Depository Trust Clearing Corporation
(DTCC).  DTCC has a very advanced software security initiative that is well
worth learning about.  We talk about that in this interview.  Have a listen!

http://www.cigital.com/realitycheck/show-002

I'm also pleased to announce that CSO online has syndicated Reality Check and
will be distributing the podcast to their CSO audience.  You can find the first
episode with Steve Lipner here:
http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/478761/Show_An_Interview_With_Steve_Lipner

And Jim's episode here:
http://www.csoonline.com/podcast/478764/Show_An_Interview_with_Jim_Routh