From: Sandra Toms-LaPedis <aszyman...@nthdegree.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:02:39 -0500
To: gem <g...@cigital.com>
Subject: RSA Conference - Refer a Friend and Win Prizes!

Thank you again for being a speaker at RSA® Conference 2010.

We believe you know potential delegates who can benefit from the education and
training program RSA Conference provides, so new for 2010 we are introducing a
Speaker Reward Program. The program includes a personal speaker discount
registration code that you can send to your peers, colleagues and customers.
This registration code offers a $200 savings off the current registration rate
for new registrants*.

Simply pass the following discount registration code to your friends and the
first 100 speakers to get five (5) new Delegates to register will receive a
Flip camera - retail value $149.

Your personal speaker discount registration code*: PRMSE3959RNM

*Your personal speaker discount registration code cannot be combined with any
other discounts and can only be used for new delegate registrations, not by
someone who has already registered to attend RSA Conference 2010. The code is
good until February 5, 2010.

To help you get started:

 *   Use the attached email template with suggested language to extend the
invite to your friends.
 *   Promote yourself by adding the Conference email signature to your emails.
 *   Add the "I'm Speaking at RSA Conference 2010" icon to your company
website, blog, etc.  Logos are available via the SRC
<https://cm.rsaconference.com/US10/content/rsasso.do> .

Again, thank you for participating as a speaker and for supporting RSA
Conference 2010!

Regards,
Sandra Toms LaPedis
Area Vice President/General Manager