hi sc-l,

Greetings from RSA where the security hype is very hype-y indeed.  To
counterbalance the nonsense, we just published Silver Bullet number 47, an
interview with Harvard professor Greg Morrisett.  Greg and I grew up together
in Kingsport, Tennessee and it has been a pleasure watching my first business
partner get a PhD at CMU, become a Dean, and generally kick butt in programming
languages.  Our conversation was a blast:

http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-047/

Lots of discussion about programming languages in tis episode.  Sadly, we
didn't reveal any of the ridiculous stories we can tell about each other from
adolescence (something about mutually assured destruction).

As always, thanks to IEEE S&P magazine for co-sponsoring Silver Bullet with
Cigital.   Your feedback is welcome.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague