This doesn't feel like responsible disclosure and is not the way to
announce weaknesses in software. It is best to deal with scenarios that
have already been addressed.

________________________________

From: sc-l-boun...@securecoding.org
[mailto:sc-l-boun...@securecoding.org] On Behalf Of Matt Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:41 AM
To: owaspdal...@utdallas.edu
Cc: websecur...@webappsec.org; SC-L@securecoding.org
Subject: [SC-L] blog post and open source vulnerabilities to blog about

Hello,

I am working on a software security blog and I am trying to find open
source vulnerabilities to present and share.  Does anyone else have any
open source vulnerabilities that they could share and talk about?   I
think this could be the best way to learn in the open source community
about security.   I have a few but I would like to blog about a
different piece of code almost every day.

God Bless.
Matt

http://parsonsisconsulting.blogspot.com/

Matt Parsons, MSM, CISSP

315-559-3588 Blackberry

817-294-3789 Home office

"Do Good and Fear No Man"

Fort Worth, Texas

A.K.A The Keyboard Cowboy

mailto:mparsons1...@gmail.com

http://www.parsonsisconsulting.com

http://www.o2-ounceopen.com/o2-power-users/

http://www.linkedin.com/in/parsonsconsulting

http://parsonsisconsulting.blogspot.com/

http://www.vimeo.com/8939668

addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.