Benjamin Tomhave wrote:
> I guess we can all retire now, eh? I find it so exciting that the app is
> "written in pure C"... and coming from Google, I'm sure it won't leak
> info back to the mothership at all...
>
> "Meet skipfish, our automated web security scanner"
> http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2010/03/meet-skipfish-our-automated-web.html

Yeah, this comment in the project Wiki makes me feel better already:

        All right, I want to try it out. What do I need to know?

        First and foremost, please do not be evil. Use skipfish only against
        services you own, or have a permission to test.

On a good note though, Michal Zalewski is a well-respected developer, so I
might be willing to give it a chance... against someone else's app. (jk)

-kevin
--
Kevin W. Wall
We cause accidents."        -- Nathaniel Borenstein, co-creator of MIME