Haroon Meer,

Thanks for the slide show.  I liked it.  The concept of taking things
we all know and putting a few concrete examples on it is just great.
Specifically the ones you used.  More so, I also liked the way you
presented the slide deck with written comments and documented the
presentation.  (I'll be borrowing that)

So my question to the list, does anyone have something similar but
more specifically to secure coding?  A recent presentation, examples,
future trends, etc.  I'd be interested in seeing recent presentations.

-Rob