Apologies for any inconvenience due to the job posting to [SC-L] subscribers. I checked with Ken and he was ok with it.

There are couple of job openings in the Security Program Management group which is part of Oracle Global Product Security team, and oversees the product security assurance program. That is, we establish standards, tools, processes, APIs, etc. for avoiding security vulnerabilities in Oracle products.  There are also several others openings in closely related organizations under Global Product Security team.

We are looking for someone with detailed technical knowledge of security vulnerabilities, architecture, and design, to perform security reviews, and architectural risk analysis.  We are also looking to increase management in specific program areas including automated security analysis and test tools and secure configuration (i.e., ensuring products can install in hardened form, and that specific guidance is available to customers on how to do additional security hardening for specific environments and applications).

Please see the details below at iRecruitment website. If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact me or apply directly through iRecruitment.

IRC1353464 - Location is flexible

IRC1353336 - Living in the SF Bay Area is very desirable but not mandatory

Regards,

Rajiv

--
Oracle
Rajiv Sharma | Senior Principal Program Manager

Green Oracle