The ITS4 article can be found at
http://www.acsac.org/2000/abstracts/78.html - it won the best paper
award when it was presented in 2000.  (I don't think SLINT was every
presented at a professional conference.)

And since I'm mentioning ACSAC, the deadline for early registration is
coming up on Nov 11 - some really fascinating papers this year, that
maybe you'll be discussing 10 years from now ;-).  It's at the Four
Seasons in Austin Dec 6-10 (and hotel rooms are only $104!)

--Jeremy