hi sc-l,

Ross Anderson's first Silver Bullet episode (episode 13) has consistently led
the download totals since its release way back when.  Over 25,000 people have
listened to the episode and it remains very popular (either that or Ross is
clicking on it an awful lot himself).  In order to compete with Ross's record,
we brought in a heavy hitter, Ross Anderson for episode 70.  So, can Ross
surpass Ross?  Only time will tell.

Episode 70 is a superb conversation.  I am always impressed and delighted with
Ross's thoughtful responses to difficult questions.  We talked about:
the latest developments in Trusted Computing,
the iterated "Prisoner's Dilemma" as an economic model and its relevance to
computer security,
information compartmentalization and Wikileaks,
time and security,
cyberwar versus cybercrime, and
Stuxnet.

http://www.cigital.com/silver-bullet/show-070/

If you're on this list and you have no idea who Ross is, go immediately and
order "Security Engineering" which is hands down the best computer security
book ever written.

Hope you enjoy our first ever Silver Bullet repeat.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague
book www.swsec.com