Hi Dr. McGraw,

> Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) passed by
> there House in April) has very little to say about building security in.
I'm convinced (in the US) that users/consumers need a comprehensive
set of software liability laws. Consider the number of mobile devices
that are vulnerable because OEMs stopped providing (or never provided)
patches for vulnerabilities. The equation [risk analysis] needs to be
unbalanced just a bit to get manufacturers to act (do nothing is cost
effective at the moment).

Jeff