hi sc-l,

The latest installment of Silver Bullet was posted this morning.  Silver Bullet
episode 123 features a conversation with Yanek Korff.  Yanek worked for many
years at Cigital as a system administrator back in the early days.  He then
moved on to operational security work at AOL and running managed security
services at Mandiant.

We talk about managing technical people in this episode.  We also discuss
operational security.  Have a listen:

http://bit.ly/SB-yanek

As always, your feedback on Silver Bullet (including suggestions for future
victims) is most welcome.

gem

http://garymcgraw.com