Ahh, have you found a script that does work?

On Oct 24, 4:11 pm, Hareem Haque <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I tried that script to. It failed on my attempt as well.
>
> On Oct 24, 11:07 am, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > As a temporary work around so I can auto attach my EBS volumes I've
> > taken the following script from 
> > herehttp://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/thread.jspa?threadID=2....
> > It works when I run it manually, I've updated my custom role to
> > include this but when it starts up it fails to attach EBS (with no
> > useful information unfortunately, just an error code of 1 from ec2-
> > attach-volume).
>
> > Can you advise whether I need to do anything special in order to get
> > EBS to attach using this script with scalr?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Paul
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to