Hi Alex,

Here is some info I got form a colleague. This needs further check since I
am not sure it totally answers all your requirements. The guy that provided
it could not guarantee all of it.

==================================================
"We use a Russian/German hoster KeyWeb (http://keyweb.de/keyweb.shtml), the
DC is located in Germany. We use the support and managing interface in
Russian, but I guess they are comparable also in other languages.

I cannot tell you that much about the things you ask, but our overall
experience was rather positive so far. All the support requests have been
done reliable and in time. During this time I remember no down time at all"

==================================================

Hope it helps or at least gives a lead.

Arie


On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:40 AM, mikeytag <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Sorry Alex, I don't have any experience in Europe, but if you are ever
> looking for a DC on the West Coast then I can help.
>
> On Apr 18, 6:44 pm, Alex Kovalyov <[email protected]> wrote:
> > We're seeking for a couple  European VPS/VDS hosters with nicely
> > connected DCs to   host EU nameservers  and deploy  Scalr  node at a
> > later time
> >
> > Essential requirements are:
> >
> > 1. Reliability. Must have a good  uptime  rate.
> >
> > 2. Good connection / backbones coverage. Ideally  short trace to
> > amazon's facility.
> >
> > Would love to see  recommendations from community members.
> >
> > Alex
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to