Trying to get this to work using EBS and at the moment every time I
start the instance I get:

20-04-2009 11:58:08     WARN    hidden-1        PollerProcess   Disaster: No 
instances
running in role mysqllvm64!
20-04-2009 11:56:08     INFO    hidden-1        PollerProcess   Starting new 
instance.
InstanceID = i-7ad1eb0e.
20-04-2009 11:56:07     WARN    hidden-1        PollerProcess   Disaster: No 
instances
running in role mysqllvm64!
20-04-2009 11:55:01     ERROR   hidden-1        i-86d0eaf2/instance-up.sh       
Error: no
such volume: 'vol-669c790f'
20-04-2009 11:54:51     ERROR   hidden-1        i-86d0eaf2/instance-up.sh       
Error: no
such volume: 'vol-669c790f'
20-04-2009 11:54:41     ERROR   hidden-1        i-86d0eaf2/instance-up.sh       
Error: no
such volume: 'vol-669c790f'
20-04-2009 11:54:30     ERROR   hidden-1        i-86d0eaf2/instance-up.sh       
Error: no
such volume: 'vol-669c790f'
20-04-2009 11:54:20     ERROR   hidden-1        i-86d0eaf2/instance-up.sh       
Error: no
such volume: 'vol-669c790f'
20-04-2009 11:54:14     INFO    hidden-1        i-84dce6f0/trap-hostdown.sh
10.224.51.63 DOWN: Scalr notified me that 10.224.51.63 of role mysql
(Custom role: mysqllvm64, I'm first: 0) is down
20-04-2009 11:54:14     INFO    hidden-1        i-9adce6ee/trap-hostdown.sh
10.224.51.63 DOWN: Scalr notified me that 10.224.51.63 of role mysql
(Custom role: mysqllvm64, I'm first: 0) is down

I've set the storage engine to EBS of 100gig. Do I need to do anything
else to get this to work?

Help!

On Apr 20, 2:42 pm, "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the moment this is flagged as "unstable" in the EU but no
> alternative MySql role is available. Could someone clarify whether
> this is a mistake or whether mysqllvm64 really isn't usable in a
> production environment?
>
> If it isn't stable what needs to happen before it can be flagged as
> production ready? Is there anything we can do to help?
>
> TIA.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to