Thanks, is there a timescale on that? I've had a look at the roadmap
in the wiki but can't see the a next release date that includes
reserved instance support. It's just listed under "misc".


On Apr 21, 4:42 pm, "Igor V. Savchenko (DicsyDel)"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Reserved instances support will be available within the next release.
>
> On Apr 16, 12:17 pm, "[email protected]"
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > Does scalr support reserved instances (http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/faqs/
> > #What_is_a_Reserved_Instance)? I'm not entirely clear on how I use the
> > concept but having looked through the faq it appears AWS API
> > integration is needed which leads me to believe scalr probably needs
> > to do something in order to support it.
>
> > TIA.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to